[kforge-dev] KForge and SQLite

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 19 14:17:55 UTC 2009

This looks great John.

I've run a test deployment on my local machine and it looks fine.

I haven't yet tried an upgrade of the main service (that always tends
to be the trickiest!). Perhaps we could collaborate on doing that
together. I'll be on irc from around 1700 this afternoon if you'd like
to try then ...

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/