[kforge-dev] [kforge-user] trac plugin / installation issue

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Oct 26 16:15:15 UTC 2010

Hi Gert,

Thanks for your email. I haven't seen that error before. Perhaps you
need to check how the Python modules have been installed?

 From the traceback you provided, I can see that the error is occuring
when the Trac egg is extracted to the egg cache. So you could try
installing Trac unzipped?

Otherwise try to adjust the egg cache used by your Web server, so
extracting the code doesn't fail?

In any case, do let us know how you get on?

Best wishes,

John.