[kforge-dev] [kforge-user] trac plugin / installation issue

Gert Brantner gb at fetznetz.it
Thu Oct 28 11:35:54 UTC 2010

hi John,
i installed a trac instance on its own, which works fine. i have the
version from backports now, it is 0.11.7-3~bpo50+1.

i even tried setting the python_egg_cache manually in the trac location
of the http-autgenerated file of kforge to see if it makes any
difference, but no.

i don't understand why it does not get obeyed in this one spot.. also
why it still wants to unpack the egg, when i did -UZ before.

best regards,
Gert

Server . Hosting .  Mobile

http://fetznetz.it