[kforge-user] Re: KForge support

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 16 10:55:39 UTC 2005

Francis Irving wrote:
> What address/forum should I send KForge support requests to?

You should post on kforge-user list (cc'd on this mail)

> (The on I have in mind is tha the Browse uRL doesn't work
> http://scm.kforge.net/plugins/scmsvn/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?root=ukparse )

Yes I know. I had been putting off setting it up (having got it working
on the test machine) since gforge uses it in a messed up way. But I have
now installed it and got it setup so browse away.

> Also, is the URL https://scm.kforge.net/svn/ukparse top level one for
> my project, so I should make "trunk" and "branches" under it, should I
> want them?

Yes it is top level and so if you want trunk, branches etc you need to
make them.

Regards,

Rufus