Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 16 20:20:13 UTC 2005

Francis Irving wrote:
> When my project was made, I got the following message.  However, when
> I go to the pages it says "No such list ukparse-commits".

As you will see if you look at the project page the mailing list is
listed as: 'Not activated yet'. Mailing lists are not currently
functioning in kforge (they exist but the script to auto create them is
currently disabled while we rework the cronjob system). We are currently
prioritising features to get working/improve and this will be up there.

To be clear on what is currently functioning:

Subversion + Viewcvs
Administer Project
Forums
Tracker

> I would quite like email upon any commnits to the ukparse SVN
> repository.

This is not currently working in gforge and as such is not working on
kforge. I'm not sure when this will be sorted. I would imagine it would
be done by setting up a post-commit hook on the server that uses
svnnotify (http://search.cpan.org/dist/SVN-Notify/). E.g. something like:

REPOS="$1"
REV="$2"

/usr/local/bin/svnnotify -r $REV -C -d -H HTML::ColorDiff -p $REPOS -t
someone—from someone—reply-to someonelast

But integrating this so it commits to the list etc may take a bit of time.

Regards,

Rufus