[kforge-user] kforge 0.11 svn repo creation error

Omer KARAGOZOGLU oa.karagozoglu at belbim.com.tr
Mon Jul 24 13:09:26 UTC 2006

Thank you for your reply.

I have setup the whole system on sles 9 and here are the versions of the packages that I have installed.

Postgresql 7.4.2
Python 2.3
Python-psycopg 1.1.21
Sqlobject 0.7.0
Subversion 1.3.2
Trac 0.9.6
Django -r304 = django 1.0.0

I have rechecked the permissions they have been set to the wwwrun user and www group. Even though an error page is displayed in the background the svn directory is created but not filled in. so it is created but empty. Its owner is again wwwrun.

About the theme as you have mentioned I think it is not rendering correctly. I am sending you a screenshot of how it looks like.

regards

Ömer A. KARAGÖZOĞLU
Elektrik & Elektronik Mühendisi
İş ve Proje Geliştirme Müdürlüğü