[kforge-user] Commits email list

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 27 11:03:00 UTC 2006

Dear Francis,

This part of GForge is not functioning. Also, as mentioned previously,
the GForge-based installation at kforge.net will soon be removed and
everything will run off the KForge install running at knowledgeforge.net
(kforge.net will also point there).

However there is an alternative if you were willing to use RSS. The
alternative consists of creating a trac service for your project and
then subscribing to the RSS feeds provided by trac which include
notification of all project events (including commits) as well as RSS
feeds for individual files.

Regards,

Rufus