[kforge-user] KForge v0.13 Released

Nguyen Manh Cuong admin at designforjoomla.com
Thu Aug 16 16:17:08 UTC 2007

Dear Rufus,

Thank you very much for announce me about the new release of KForge.

You might already know i'm new to this greate application and my server currently hosts several production websites so I have setup-ed a chroot environment on my server to test everything before applying to production environment. However I don't know if KForge can be installed on a chroot environment or not? If can be then how can I install KForge base on my chrooted environment and its web-based user interface normally like a production site?

Thank you very much for your support.

--
Regards,
Nguyen Manh Cuong