[kforge-user] SVN error

tyju tiui jckdnk111 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 18:41:34 UTC 2007

Thanks Rufus ... I know that was a bit of a silly question but I had mod_dav_svn installed and I was a little confused as to how you were interacting with it. I was hesitant to do any configuration for fear of interfering with kforge.

I was able to get it working but I had to comment out the following line in my dav_svn.conf:

<LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
   Require valid-user
</LimitExcept>

Thanks again for all your help / patience with me.

Ty