[kforge-user] Hosting on single machine

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:12:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

> This is our most requested item! It is also a ticket scheduled for this
> milestone:
>
>    http://p.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/ticket/44
>
> Even better I'm currently in the middle of implementing it. Current
> target release for kforge 0.13 which will include it is the end of June.

That is indeed very good!

>From the ticket, I think I'd personally prefer something like:

host/
  /baseurl
    /system
       /media
       /login
       /logout
       /admin # system administrator admin
    /projects/ # all projects listed under here
    /{p-name}/ # default index page listing links to all the services
       /admin/  # under here would go all
                   # the stuff currently on the admin host
                   # under a project
        /{service-1}
        /{service-2}

on the basis that having a short URL for the projects themselves, and
services, is more important. Obviously then you could not have a
'projects' or 'system' project.

Best,

Matthew