[kforge-user] Setup trac+svn+moin? Still having issues

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Nov 29 11:34:05 UTC 2007

Mike Crowe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I can create projects, but I need some help for what to do next.  From
> everything I can see, neither the trac nor the subversion projects are
> being created.
>
> During install, I followed the kforge install fine, and looks good.
>
> However, what about trac+svn?  This was a clean install.  I know this is
> silly, but do I have to install those separately?  I thought they were
> integrated with kforge?

Yes, you do. There are a whole variety of different plugins including,
svn, trac, moin, wordpress etc and you have to install and enable
plugins individually (along with any external software they need -- such
as subversion).

Details of what you need to do to install each plugin (and therefore get
the service it provides) in the docstring for each plugin, e.g. for trac
see:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/browser/trunk/src/kforge/plugin/trac/__init__.py>

for svn see:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/browser/trunk/src/kforge/plugin/svn.py>

This info (and more) is in the Kforge Guide but, as your enquiry
indicates, this needs to be made obvious (perhaps it should be in
kforge.conf).

~rufus