[kforge-user] [bug 0.13] project_data not created

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:55:41 UTC 2007

Hello,

I did the following this morning :

Edit an existing kforge.conf file and replace all /var/lib/kforge and
/usr/share/kforge by /home/kforge/ to centralize all elements related to
kforge.

Then I drop tables from my kforge database and did
kforge-admin --config /home/kforge/kforge.conf create data
kforge-admin --config /home/kforge/kforge.conf db init
export KFORGE_SETTINGS = /home/kforge/kforge.conf
kforge-admin www build

In /home/kforge, I add only the following directory :
- log
- media
- templates
- plugin_data

I add to create this folder when an ugly error said that the directory
was missing (via mkdir /home/kforge/project_data)

So it seems that script should create automatically the project_data
folder (or at least checks if it exists and if not creates it).

Makes sense ?

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/