[kforge-user] [0.13 doc enhancement] Apache instructions

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:14:53 UTC 2007

Hello,

I knew I forgot something !

Regarding Apache instructions, I think we should say something like (for a
Debian-like environnement):

Create a file /etc/apache2/sites-available/domain.tld or open the
configuration file for your domain/virtualhost:

Add in this file (and replace with correct values):

   # Virtual Host for domain on which KForge will run
   <VirtualHost *:80>
      ServerName mykforge.mydomain.com
      Include {{path-to-kforge-generated-apache-config}}

   </VirtualHost>

Then enable the site (for a new site): a2ensite domain.tld
Reload Apache : /etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload

I know its debian focused but at least it's complete :-)

Nicolas