[kforge-user] Forgot-passwd functionality broken, and time issues

Gunnar Johansson info at gunnar-johansson.se
Thu Sep 27 09:18:25 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Users have problems with the "Forgot password" - functionality, we
get an error:

Exception Value: (111, 'Connection refused')
Exception Location: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/kforge-0.14-
py2.5.egg/kforge/utils/mailer.py in send, line 20

After studying mailer.py it seems like the support for this isn't
fully implemented - am I correct in this?

Also, this is not completely KForge related, but maybe you have some
pointers: I have trouble getting the correct time for our logs. I
have set the system time to CEST as we're in Sweden, but the logs
(kforge.log and trac timeline) are always showing -1 h.  But when I
do, for example:
 >>> from time import strftime
 >>> strftime("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S")
python gives me the correct time.  How is the time retrieved in
KForge and Trac?

Regards,
Gunnar

P.S.  I tried installing wordpress + your plugin and it worked like a
charm  :-)
I have a comment though - since it's a blog system, I would generally
like this service to be publicly  open, like the www service. I can
simply hack the plugin to achieve this though.. D.S.