[kforge-user] Newbie question on project vs admin interface

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 08:42:56 UTC 2007

John Bywater a écrit :

> Then the url scheme is quite compact. A project will have its 'admin'
> page here:

So maybe I'm wrong here with the "admin" concept. I thought it was a
global admin interface in which we can set up kforge instance at a
global level and not at project/service level. Does such an admin
interface exist ?

> Let's wait for Rufus to reply? I just telephoned him, but his phone was
> off.
>
> Hopefully we can clean this aspect up more, document things more
> clearly, for the next release.

Of course it can wait for Rufus reply. You could even avoid calling him.
I'm not hurry about kforge. I gave me one/two weeks to set it up in
production on my free time. So no stress at all (even if it takes me
more than two weeks :-P )

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/