[kforge-user] Administration interface features

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Fri Sep 21 13:44:27 UTC 2007

Capelle Maxime wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to use the roles as groups and so
> to allow some roles to have access to all the projects and other groups
> to just have access to some projects.
>
> For example I have so people who work on all the projects so it is
> important that they can see all the projects.

In the /admin/model/ area, just set those people's role attribute to
"Developer". Then they will have read/write access to all projects.
Please check this and let us know what happens? We don't really do this
ourselves at the moment. But it should just work.

> And on the other groups of people who participate to one or two projects
> and so I would like they can access and just see their own projects.
>
> Is that possible?

We don't have a users group, or project groups. But it would be nice.

Best wishes,

John.