[kforge-user] KForge has Mercurial (hg) support (was: Re: mercurial support?)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 30 09:25:39 UTC 2008

Dear Neal,

I meant to write back in May when this plugin was completed but after
posting to kforge-dev neglected to post here.

Basically, just wanted to say that a Mercurial plugin has now been
written and is fully functional:

http://project.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/ticket/65

Thus you can you now use KForge to create hg repositories (and with the
right plugin with trac you can probably integrate them with that as well
just as we currently have KForge supporting creation of related svn and
trac installations for a given project).

Obviously this is currently only available in subversion and not a new
release but that should be fixed fairly shortly :)

Regards,

Rufus