[kforge-user] [kforge-dev] Auto apache reload

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Mar 5 11:59:36 UTC 2008

Dear all,

Just a note to say that Rufus and I met up last evening, and spent a few
hours successfully progressing KForge issues.

We reviewed the KForge roadmap:
http://project.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/roadmap

We made a new plan to release v0.15 and v1.0b:
http://project.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/milestone/v0.15

And we implemented three things:
http://project.knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/timeline

Many thanks to Martin Fuzzey for raising the kforge-admin plugin
commands, and for providing the umask patch.

Thanks again to Nicolas Steinmetz for raising all the issues about
plugins etc. We didn't attempt to resolve any of the plugin issues
yesterday, but we currently expect to do so over the next couple of months.

Please note: Rufus and I hope to meet for a couple of hours every other
Tuesday evening at about 6.30pm (UK local time). If anybody is
interested to join us during these sessions (remotely or otherwise),
please just indicate your interest and we'll do our best to co-ordinate
things with you.

Best wishes,

John.