[kforge-user] Join Request Feature Patch

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Dec 22 16:06:40 UTC 2010

Hi Eitan,

I've tried this out now. It's all working and it's really great.

I've committed a changeset for the patch:
http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/changeset/1443

I'll try soon to add links in the emails and tests for the views.

Thank you very much for spending time adding this excellent feature!

All best wishes,

John.