[kforge-user] Logging in to kforge-hosted wordpress?

Will Morton macavity at well.com
Fri Feb 19 14:54:58 UTC 2010

Hello all;

I created a project within knowledgeforge, then created a wordpress
blog within it.  When I go to the wordpress blog and click 'log in' so
I can make/edit posts, it takes me back to the knowledgeforge login,
even though I am already logged into knowledgeforge.  I click the
'continue' link, but it just reloads the kforge login page.  I cannot
get to the page that will allow me to log into wordpress.

Are the login systems for wordpress and kforge getting confused, or am
I missing something?

Cheers

Will