[kforge-user] Error testing KForge service

Sriram Chadalavada chsriram at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 06:55:13 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
  When I try reloading apache, I am seeing this error.
Failed to start apache :

 * Starting web server apache2
Syntax error on line 20 of /home/PATH/var/httpd-autogenerated.conf:

Invalid command 'PythonPath', perhaps misspelled or defined by a

   ...fail!

  SetHandler python-program
  PythonPath "'/home/PATH/bin'.split(':') + sys.path"

  I just installed python-django on my Ubuntu 10.04 dev machine but that did
not eliminate the error. Am I missing anything else?

Thanks,
Sriram