[kforge-user] trac plugin / installation issue

Gert Brantner gb at fetznetz.it
Wed Oct 27 11:01:57 UTC 2010

hi John,
thank you for your swift answer.

Am 26.10.10 18:15, schrieb John Bywater:
> Hi Gert,
>
> Thanks for your email. I haven't seen that error before. Perhaps you
> need to check how the Python modules have been installed?

i have used the modules from the debian lenny repository, maybe
something has the wrong version?

Python Version: 2.5.2-3

>  From the traceback you provided, I can see that the error is occuring
> when the Trac egg is extracted to the egg cache. So you could try
> installing Trac unzipped?

i have tried easy_install -UZ trac in the virtualenv. it successfully
unpacks the egg to the cache, but the same error occurs.

> Otherwise try to adjust the egg cache used by your Web server, so
> extracting the code doesn't fail?

i have tried with SetEnv and python_option in the virtualhost config
which works for the rest of kforge. but in the case of the trac plugin
it does not seem to get obeyed. is there any point in the code where i
could set it?

best regards,
Gert

Server . Hosting .  Mobile