[knowledgeforge-user] Multivariate Statistics Notes/Book

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Apr 1 10:48:48 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

No worries, thanks for the info! I just tried to add a new, and then
commit a change to this file.

You may have hit a server reload, or something. Why not try again and
see if it works now? Try 'svn up'

I was using svn 1.5. Which --version are you on? If you're still having
problems, let us know and we'll investigate further. ;-) If not, please
let us know that it's working for you.

Best wishes,

John.