[knowledgeforge-user] maintenance work

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Mar 31 17:57:51 UTC 2009

2009/3/31 John Bywater <john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net>:
> Dear all,
>
> We've finally upgraded knowledgeforge.net (to run with kforge 0.16).
>
> This means "svn add" now works. Report any problems to this list.

Just to add to this: the "bug" that was causing turned out to be a
pretty subtle issue (read: >1.5 days to track down) arising out of the
interaction of svn client (in 1.5) and our
authentication/authorization code. A big well done to John for being
the one to find work this out and fix it.

As well as fixing this we've made various other improvements which we
hope improve the usuability of the system.

Any issues whether with svn or anything else please let us know.

Rufus