[knowledgeforge-user] Wiki configuration error

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat May 16 13:31:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've just set up a new project, and am getting the same error message
on the wiki as I got last year. I wonder if it could be the same
problem?

"data_dir "/org/mywiki/data" does not exists, or has incorrect
ownership or permissions.

Make sure the directory and the subdirectory pages are owned by the
web server and are readable, writable and executable by the web server
user and group.

It is recommended to use absolute paths and not relative paths. Check
also the spelling of the directory name."

Jonathan