[knowledgeforge-user] Error making trac service

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Feb 16 18:46:19 UTC 2010

Francis Irving wrote:
> Matthew spotted the trac service had vanished from the ukpasre
> project. It had no data in it, but we sometimes used it as web
> interface to Subversion.
>
> http://www.knowledgeforge.net/project/ukparse/
>
> I guessed we needed to add it again, so added a new
> trac service called trac, that is linked to svn.
>
> In the last phase I got this error message. Things seem to work still,
> but thought you might like to know.

<snip>

> Francis

Francis - thanks for the info. It's a bit odd because there is no
obvious error in the message (so it is as if normal trac-admin output
looks like an error to KForge). KForge only checks command statuses (it
doesn't really care about the command output). So it's a bit odd.

I'll try to figure out what happened. Thanks again for the info.

Best wishes,
John.