[knowledgeforge-user] Can't create a new wiki

Jonathan Niehof jtniehof at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 20:08:31 UTC 2010

Thanks to Rufus for pointing me to this list.

Now I'm having an issue creating a moin service:
Create new service, Type moin, Service name wiki, click on "create the service"

I get this error on the next page:
Sorry, the following problems prevented your service from being created.
    * System error: [('/usr/share/moin/data/dict/words',
u'/mnt/backup/home/kforge/knowledgeforge.net/var/project_data/syslognotify/moin/278/data/dict/words',
"[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/usr/share/moin/data/dict/words'")]

So it looks like the moinmoin config got munged at some point. If
someone could take a look, it'd be appreciated.