[knowledgeforge-user] IMPORTANT: KnowledgeForge seeking hosting + volunteers, or shutting down

Nick Stenning nick.stenning at okfn.org
Wed Jul 30 09:52:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014, at 12:27, Nick Stenning wrote:
> Dear users of KnowledgeForge,
>
> [...] in the absence of any offers of help, we will be
> shutting down the KnowledgeForge service permanently on or shortly after
> 1 August 2014, that is in just over three months time from now.

Dear all,

Several members of the community have provided us with offers of help as
systems administrators. Thank you very much for your help, with
particular thanks to Matthew Brett who helped us recover from the outage
in May.

Unfortunately, we've been unable to find anyone who is interested in
hosting KnowledgeForge on an ongoing basis.

As such, and as planned, we'll be turning off public access to
KnowledgeForge at the beginning of next week: August 4th.

If people need help extracting data or have specific requests for URL
redirects that you'd like us to operate on the knowledgeforge.net
domain, please contact me directly.

-N

--
Nick Stenning