[public-lod2] [Ann] RDFaCE WYSIWYM RDFa Content Editor

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jul 15 08:29:52 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We are excited to announce the first release of our

        RDFaCE WYSIWYM RDFa Content Editor
          http://aksw.org/Projects/RDFaCE

RDFaCE is an online RDFa content editor based on TinyMCE. In addition to
two classical views for text authoring (WYSIWYG and HTML source code),
RDFaCE  supports two novel views for semantic content authoring namely
WYSIWYM (What You See Is What You Mean), which highlights semantic
annotations directly inline and a triple view (aka. fact view). Further
features are:

* use of different Web APIs (Prefix.cc, Sindice, Swoogle) to facilitate
the semantic content authoring process.

* combining of results from multiple NLP APIs (Alchemy, Extractive,
Ontos, Evri, OpenCalais) for obtaining rich automatic semantic
annotations that can be modified and extended later on.

For more information on RDFaCE visit:

  * RDFaCE project: http://aksw.org/Projects/RDFaCE
  * Online demo: http://rdface.aksw..org.
  * Screencast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uVGbZIWYto
  * Sourcecode: http://code.google.com/p/rdface/.

I would like to thank Ontos [1], the members of AKSW research group [2]
in particular Dr. Sören Auer as well as the LOD2 project [3] for their
support.

Ali Khalili and Sören Auer
AKSW research group

[1] http://ontos.com