[public-lod2] [lod2] OpenDataChallenge.org winners announced and PublicData.eu beta launched at Digital Agenda Assembly

William Waites ww at styx.org
Fri Jun 24 12:20:17 UTC 2011

It is usually nice to put up a snorql (nice little html+js thing
by cygri) in front of the endpoint, say at /snorql/ so that people
can point their web browsers at it and try queries.

For example, see http://semantic.ckan.net/snorql/

The (perfectly reasonable) 500 error that 4s-httpd gives you when
you don't supply a query is confusing to some people (thinking
about it, it should robably be a 400 actually, but that would
still be confusing...)

-w