[public-lod2] Free webinar: Linked Data Management on 09 November 2011

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Mon Oct 24 16:23:02 UTC 2011

Dear all,
(and apologies for cross-posting)

I am happy to announce the following free webinar on 'Linked Data Management'
on 09 Novermber 2011, 04.00pm CET

When it comes to finding the needle in the information haystack, in recent months a
new magic word appeared: Linked Data. If you want to get involved with the most practical
"semantic" web we have seen so far, come and attend this webinar!

Webinar Details: Linked Data Management
Date : Wednesday, 9. November 2011, 04:00pm to 05.00pm CET
Detail information : http://bit.ly/npomAJ
Direct registration link : https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/649722226

Looking forward to meet you there on 9th of November - all the best - Martin

--
Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
Managing Partner, CFO

COMPANY INFORMATION