[public-lod2] [lod2] WP8 status?

MEZAOUR Amar Djalil AmarDjalil.MEZAOUR at 3ds.com
Wed Apr 4 07:32:47 UTC 2012

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your interest in LOD2 project activities and WP8 tasks.

I am responsible of the WP8 use case. Is it possible to schedule a telco so that we can introduce each other and discuss more in details your interest in WP8?
I have an availability for Firday the 6th starting @ 10:00 am (GMT+2). Otherwise, the week after starting from the 10th.

Thank you.

Cordialement / Best Regards,
Amar Djalil MEZAOUR
Innovative User Experience
Office: +33 1 5535 2674
amardjalil.mezaour at 3ds.com
http://3ds.com/exalead
Exalead SA | 10 Place de la Madeleine | 75008 Paris | France