[public-lod2] Guide to publishing linked data

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Fri Feb 3 12:09:27 UTC 2012

Dear all,

As part of the LOD2 project we are supposed to deliver a best practice
guide to publishing linked open data by 29 February.

The basis for this guide exists in the form of the open data manual:

http://opendatamanual.org/

However, the one thing that is not really mentioned there is linked
data. This is not my or the OKF's area of expertise, so it would be
great to have some input on this. Would anyone like to draft a chapter
on publishing linked data? Do you have some useful existing material
on this that I could have a look at? Please let me know!

Also, of course, any comments on the existing material in the manual
will be welcome.

Regards,

Mark Wainwright

--
Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/