[public-lod2] Job Offer: Semantic Technology R&D Manager @ SEmantic Web Company Vienna

Tassilo Pellegrini t.pellegrini at semantic-web.at
Tue Jan 10 10:35:47 UTC 2012

++ Apologies for Cross-Posting ++

The Semantic Web Company located in Vienna / Austria is extending its R&D team. We are searching for an R&D Manager to support product development and coordinate existing and future research activities. R&D is a strategic objective within the Semantic Web Company focussing on technological developments with a time-to-market frame of 3 - 5 years. The R&D Manager will work closely with the product development section by providing administrative support to the team as a whole and executive support to the upper level management. The R&D Manager will be an integral part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary, output-focussed team of semantic technology experts.

Please find more detailed information here: http://bit.ly/vw27KL

In case you are interested, send your application vial Email to:

Semantic Web Company
c/o Martin Kaltenböck
e-mail: jobs at semantic-web.at

Please distribute this job offer within your channels!

With best regards,

| Prof (FH). Dr. Tassilo Pellegrini
| -- Head of Division Research & Development --
| Semantic Web Company (SWC)
| Mariahilferstrasse 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Vienna, Austria
| Tel +43.1.402 12 35 - 25 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION