[public-lod2] LOD2 Webinar on 22.5. 2012, 04.00pm CET: Exalead Dassault Systemes' Cloudview

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Wed May 9 07:21:52 UTC 2012

Dear all,

the next webinar of the LOD2 webinar series is taking place in about 2 weeks!

In May 2012 the LOD2 webinar series will showcase: Exalead Dassault Systemes' Cloudview!

----------
LOD2 Webinar: Exalead Dassault Systemes' Cloudview!
Date: 22.5.2012, 04.00pm CET
Infos & Registration : https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/937710986

This webinar in the course of the LOD2 webinar series will present use cases and
live demos of Exalead Dassault Systemes' Cloudview.

Redefining the ways in which we understand and use business information, even reshaping the boundaries
of what constitutes “business information” today. What this means is Exalead CloudView breaks new ground
in the efficacy with which it can hide the scale, complexity and obscurity of today’s information landscape
in order to deliver to real people in real time exactly the information they need in their unique context.

To understand the evolutions in Exalead CloudView behind these new capabilities, and by extension to better
understand the broader revolution underway in the world of data management, we invite you to join
Nigel MOTTE & Amar-Djalil MEZAOUR for an informative look under the hood of Exalead CloudView!
----------

The LOD2 webinar team is looking forward to your participation in the 22 May 2012 webinar!

All the best!

Martin

--
Martin Kaltenböck, CMC