[public-lod2] Xturtle 1.0 is Turtle editing the Eclipse-way
tramp at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Feb 12 16:49:54 UTC 2013
We are happy to announce the first public version of our Turtle editor Xturtle.
(also available as machine readable linked data resource)
Xturtle is eclipse / Xtext2 based and provides a basic editing solution for the
Turtle RDF syntax to allow for easy editing of textual representations of RDF
Xturtle 1.0 features:
* syntax highlighting and validation,
* code completion for
* resource qnames
* datatypes and language tags
* prefix names and namespaces URIs from prefix.cc
* turtle templates,
* internal linking to descriptions,
* preview of resources (hover view),
* navigation in outline and quick outline,
* folding of prefix definitions, subject blocks and multi line literals,
* multiple customization options
Xturtle is available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 1.0.
It is the result of our cooperation with the itemis AG (http://itemis.com) and
demonstrates the power of the Eclipse Xtext2 framework.
On behalf of the AKSW research group
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lod2