[public-lod2] Call for participation NLP & DBpedia 2013 at ISWC

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Oct 17 12:58:47 UTC 2013

The program for the ISWC workshop "NLP & DBpedia" on October 22nd, 2013
in Sydney, Australia is now available at
http://nlp-dbpedia2013.blogs.aksw.org/program/

We are very happy to announce that the day will be started by a keynote
held by Raphael Troncy with the title "*NERD: an open source platform
for extracting and disambiguating named entities in very diverse
documents*".

The proceedings will be submitted to CEUR and will be available
hopefully in a couple of days at http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1064

Meanwhile, we are providing a temporary  and non-final download from:
http://nlp2rdf.lod2.eu/releases/tmp/NLP-DBpedia2013_draft.tar.gz
(please tell us, if you find any mistakes, we should fix last minute)

We also provide an introduction, so you can get an overview of the volume:

*NLP & DBpedia -- An Upward Knowledge Acquisition Spiral* --
http://nlp2rdf.lod2.eu/releases/tmp/0_Introduction_NLP_and_DBpedia.pdf

You can cite the individual articles by replacing authors and titles of:

|@INPROCEEDINGS{hellmann-nlp2013,
author = {Sebastian Hellmann and Agata Filipowska and Caroline Barriere
and Pablo N. Mendes and Dimitris Kontokostas},
title = ,
booktitle = {Proceedings of 1st International Workshop on NLP and
DBpedia, October 21-25, Sydney, Australia},
year = {2013},
series = {NLP \& DBpedia 2013},
volume = {1064},
address = {Sydney, Australia},
month = {October},
publisher = {CEUR Workshop Proceedings},
}|

All the best,
Sebastian Hellmann, Agata Filipowska, Caroline Barriere, Pablo N. Mendes
and Dimitris Kontokostas

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Events: