[public-lod2] Seeking for Linked Open Data Stories from the LOD2 Stack

Thomas Thurner t.thurner at semantic-web.at
Mon Sep 2 14:18:39 UTC 2013

Dear friends of the LOD2 Project,

the next month LOD2 will do again a big step forward. Version 3 of the LOD2-Stack will be released.

This is why we are asking the LOD2 community, to celebrate this with new success stories. So if you have realized new linked data / open data services using components from the LOD2 Stack, please get in touch with us. So we can feature your development on stack.lod2.eu and within our next pan-european press release.

Contact Thomas Thurner
t.thurner at semantic-web.at

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many greetings