[MyData & Open Data] British keynote speaker about My Data to Finland in April?

Antti Jogi Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:21:13 UTC 2014

Hello,

Open Knowledge Finland (with partners) is going to arrange the first My
Data related seminar in Helsinki on April 7th.

The Finnish Institute in London has offered to cover the travel costs of
one keynote speaker if we can find one from UK.

Could you be so kind and suggest some potential experts that we could
contact. Can be someone knowing the midata program or some expert from
related area. Our other keynote speaker is MEP Nils Torvalds who knows the
situation of the privacy legislation since he is member of the LIBE
-committee.

Thankful for all advice,

Antti "Jogi" Poikola
Open Knowledge Finland