[MyData & Open Data] The Forum d’Avignon launches a Preliminary Declaration on the digital human rights #DDHN

Dazza Greenwood dazza at civics.com
Fri Sep 26 05:33:35 UTC 2014

Interesting! Glad to learn of this but the file as displayed appears
to be an image and (on my device at least) cuts off the text on the
right margin.

Can you share a link to a version of these data principles in plain
simple pure text format and from an authoritative source?

Thanks,
 - Dazza

Sent from my iPhone