[MyData & Open Data] Guidelines for privacy and open data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 14 14:35:41 UTC 2015

We're working on a paper that includes a framework for thinking about this
with UC Berkeley and the Institute for Information Law (IVIR) at the
University of Amsterdam. It is currently under review but will post here as
soon as it is ready! There will also be an accompanying briefing paper.

Jonathan Gray

Director of Policy and Research | *@jwyg <https://twitter.com/jwyg>*

Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>

*okfn.org <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>*