[MyData & Open Data] Open Data Privacy

Phil Booth phil at einsteinsattic.com
Wed Sep 2 13:57:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

You might want to take a look at the UK Open Data Institute’s (ODI) Open Data Certificate:

https://certificates.theodi.org/

I helped ODI with the privacy portion of the Certificate and we (medConfidential) recently wrote a piece with some other links to, e.g. the UK Anonymisation Network’s guidance on anonymisation, that may prove useful:

https://medconfidential.org/2015/health-and-transport-along-datas-cockup-boulevard/

Kind regards,

Phil Booth

Coordinator, medConfidential