[od-discuss] Up and Coming: Open Government Licence in Canada (OGL-C)

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:31:17 UTC 2012

Greetings all;

Canada is proposing to adopt this new licence OGL-C licence in 2013
and on Rufus's request, I am forwarding information about it to this
list to solicit your thoughts.

The following link is to Teresa Scassa's blog post on it.  She is
Canada's Research Chair in Information Law, Faculty of Law, Ottawa
University (http://www.commonlaw.uottawa.ca/en/teresa-scassa.html).
Her post will take you to the relevant documents.

http://www.teresascassa.ca/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=113:canadas-new-draft-open-government-licence&Itemid=83

I am new to this list, and in the event that you may not be aware, I
am providing you with the link to the Canadian Internet Public Policy
Clinic (CIPPIC) at Ottawa University, which does many wonderful things
in the public interest, one of which is examining open licenses -
http://www.cippic.ca/en/open-licensing.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Sincerely
Tracey

--
Tracey P. Lauriault