[od-discuss] new member to the advisory council?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Dec 18 10:17:21 UTC 2012

Dear all,

just remembered that we did never followed up this properly. I am not 100% sure if we have an established process on how to add new members to the advisory council? If not lets establish one ;)

Baden Appleyard has shown interest to become an active member of the council. He has extensive experience in the field that could add to the wisdom of this group.

So would it be acceptable for the group to go ahead like this?

- all current members of the council and this list are asked if they agree to add Baden
- if no one disagrees within one week he will be warmly welcomed

If anyone has a better proposal how to deal with this please say so.

All the best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich
Open Data evangelist; Open Knowledge Foundation

www.ddie.me
twitter.com/ddie
+49 176 327 685 30
+49 30 57703666 0