[od-discuss] 2_GGC LB to OKFN advisory council: Conformance check of licence "GeoLicence V1.2.1-Open (mail resent in reduced size)

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Wed Dec 4 05:05:46 UTC 2013

(resending to list)

On 12/03/2013 06:12 AM, Behrens, Lars wrote:
> since I haven’t noticed any discussion or received a reply about this, I
> was wondering what the current status of approval is?

I don't expect to take a formal approval vote until next year, pending
AC consensus on steps we're taking in a revised Open Definition and/or
approval processes regarding license proliferation.

In the meantime I urge others to review the GeoLicence V1.2.1-Open and
ask questions that will be pertinent to the eventual approval vote.

All may find links to the text, answers to the basic submission
questions, and my initial question about the text at
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/od-discuss/2013-November/000711.html

Thanks,