[od-discuss] Provincial and Game OGLs; Open Definition 2.0

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Dec 5 00:42:25 UTC 2013

CC+ is dual licensing. An example of something like this would be

"This work is licensed under CC BY 4.0 or the OGL - BC 2.0. You may use it
under either license."

What you *cannot* do is say "This work is licensed under CC BY 4.0, except
we do not grant these permissions in the license".

I'd love it if BC released stuff under a dual license with CC BY 4.0 and
OGL BC 2.0. Maybe a triple-license including ODC-By too.

Because CC BY 4.0 and ODC-By are well-understood licenses, I wouldn't have
analyze OGL BC 2.0, I'd just use one of the others.