[od-discuss] Open Definition telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2013-12-12

Kent Mewhort kent at openissues.ca
Fri Dec 13 10:35:50 UTC 2013

I was travelling yesterday and unable to make the meeting, but have a
couple of points after reviewing the minutes:
1. Repository merges.  I set out the steps needed to merge Clipol.org
data into the OD repo in this issue
<https://github.com/okfn/licenses/issues/31>.  I should be able to start
on this soon.
2. CC-BY and CC-BY-SA 4.0.  +1 from me.