[od-discuss] License Approval for OS Open Data license?

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Mon Jun 10 15:48:42 UTC 2013

The comments about the UK Open Government Licence v1 apply here of course.
We understand that the UK National Archives are working on a revision to
that.

In addition I do not like the way that the specific form of attribution is
introduced as a "variation" of the OGL rather than as a simple statement of
the form of attribution required, following the core provision in the OGL
that the licencee must "acknowledge the source of the Information by
including any attribution statement specified by the Information
Provider(s)"