[od-discuss] Comparison of OGL-Canada v2.0 to OGL-BC v2.0

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Fri Jun 28 05:00:09 UTC 2013

Hi, yes we're going to review and make a decision about both at once, after
Canada, so in about 2 weeks. Will start a new thread with a clear subject
for that.

No need to submit anything more formal, though thanks for asking!

Mike

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Wrate, David CITZ:EX <David.Wrate at gov.bc.ca