[od-discuss] Please review: 'Datenlizenz Deutschland' for OD compliance.

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Fri Mar 1 03:45:41 UTC 2013

I found the Australian example mentioned below – it is New South Wales
Transport Info.  It was not actually CC-BY, but seems to be (largely?) a
transcription of the Australian port of CC-BY 3.0 at
https://tdx.131500.com.au/terms-conditions.php

The relevant provisions are at 4(B)(l):-

ii. if You have not modified or transformed the Data in any way, the
following attribution must be provided: "Source: TfNSW"; or

iii. if You have modified or transformed the Data, or derived new data from
the Data, in any way, the following attribution must be provided: "Based on
data from TfNSW".

Regards

Andrew